The attorneys at Masterson Hall have years of extensive experience in criminal defense, and they have spent the majority of their careers practicing law in Colorado. Jolie Masterson and Jesse Hall were both admitted to practice law in 2004, zealously advocating for their clients’ rights and defending clients from thousands of criminal charges.
Their legal experience includes representing clients facing criminal charges at every level – from serious felonies to low-level misdemeanors. They have represented numerous clients accused of murder, drug crimes, and financial crimes.
Their experience also includes civil forfeiture, restraining orders and protection orders, sealing and expungement of criminal convictions, juvenile defense, dependency and neglect (D & N), child protection, and various state agency administrative defense (including the Department of Public Health, the Department of Revenue, Express Consent hearings, and hearings in front of municipal liquor licensing authorities). The attorneys almost exclusive handle legal matters where they are defending the individual against the State.
See below for an extensive list of criminal charges, demonstrating their experiences in Colorado’s criminal justice system.
Licenses & Admissions
The attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. are licensed and admitted to practice law in the following courts:
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Colorado District Court
- Colorado County Court
- Colorado Municipal Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Minnesota District Court
- Minnesota County Court
- Minnesota Municipal Court
- Arbitration, Mediation, and other Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
Associations & Memberships
The attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. maintain associations or memberships with the following organizations:
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- National Lawyers Guild
- Minnesota State Bar Association
In the News
As zealous advocates for our clients, attorneys Jesse Hall and Jolie Masterson have been featured in the media. Examples include the following:
- Denver Post: Rep. Fields’ case will turn on free speech vs. criminal speech
- Denver Post: Charges will be dropped in Littleton murder case
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar: On the Government’s Misinterpretation of Cell Phone Tracking Data
- Westword: Letters to the Editor
In-Depth Experience in Criminal Defense
As attorneys, the lawyers at Masterson Hall, P.C. have dedicated their careers to defending clients in a wide variety of criminal cases in state and federal court. Learn more about their practice areas.
Results-Driven Defense Attorneys
Defending you and protecting your rights to the full extent of the law requires experienced attorneys. Contact Masterson Hall, P.C. today for a NO-OBLIGATION consultation at 720-445-5505.