The attorneys at Masterson Hall have deep experience in criminal defense in Denver, Colorado. Jolie Masterson and Jesse Hall have both practiced for well over ten years, zealously advocating for their clients’ rights, defending clients from thousands of criminal charges.
Their legal experience includes representing clients facing criminal charges at every level, including murder, drug crimes, and financial crimes.
Their experience also includes civil forfeiture, restraining orders, and protection orders (both for petitioners and respondents), sealing and expungement of criminal convictions, juvenile defense, dependency and neglect (D & N), child protection, state agency administrative defense (e.g., Department of Public Health and Department of Revenue Express Consent hearings), and other legal actions defending the individual against the State.
See below for an extensive list of criminal charges, demonstrating their vast experience in Colorado’s criminal justice system.
Licenses & Admissions
The attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. are licensed and admitted to practice law in the following courts:
- United States Federal Court, District of Colorado
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Colorado District Court
- Colorado County Court
- Colorado Municipal Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Minnesota District Court
- Minnesota County Court
- Minnesota Municipal Court
- Arbitration, Mediation, and other Alternative Dispute Resolutions.
Associations & Memberships
The attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. maintains associations or memberships with the following:
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- National Lawyers Guild
- Minnesota Bar Association
In the News
As zealous advocates for their clients, attorneys Jesse Hall and Jolie Masterson have been featured in the media. Examples include the following:
- Denver Post: Rep. Fields’ case will turn on free speech vs. criminal speech
- Denver Post: Charges will be dropped in Littleton murder case
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar: On the Government’s Misinterpretation of Cell Phone Tracking Data
- Westword: Letters to the Editor
Vast Experience in Criminal Charge Defense
As criminal defense lawyers, the attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. have experience defending clients in a wide variety of criminal cases involving state and federal courts and agencies. Learn more about their practice areas.
Results-Driven Defense Attorneys
Defending you and protecting your rights to the fullest extent of the law requires an experienced attorney. Contact the attorneys at Masterson Hall today for a NO-OBLIGATION consultation at 720-445-5505.