The attorneys at Masterson Hall have years of experience in criminal defense and have spent their careers practicing law in both federal and state court. Jesse Hall and Jolie Masterson were both admitted to practice law in 2004 and have now defended thousands of clients through zealous advocacy of their clients’ rights.
They practice in both United States and Colorado courts and represent clients facing criminal charges at every level – from serious felonies to low-level misdemeanors. They regularly represent people who are accused of murder, drug crimes, sex crimes, violent crimes, and financial crimes under both federal and state law.
Their experience also includes civil forfeiture, restraining orders and protection orders, sealing and expungement of criminal convictions, juvenile defense, dependency and neglect (D & N), child protection, and various state agency administrative defense (including the Department of Public Health, the Department of Revenue, Express Consent hearings before the Division of Motor Vehicles, and hearings in front of city and state liquor licensing authorities). The attorneys almost exclusively handle legal matters where they are defending individuals against the Government.
Law Licenses & Admissions
The attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. are licensed and admitted to practice law in the following courts:
- Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Colorado District Court
- Colorado County Court
- Colorado Municipal Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Minnesota District Court
- Minnesota County Court
- Minnesota Municipal Court
- Arbitration, Mediation, and other Alternative Dispute Resolutions
Recognition & Awards
- SUPER LAWYERS: Attorneys Jolie Masterson & Jesse Hall are both designated as “super lawyers” and top attorneys in their fields of practice. Super Lawyers is the leading attorney ranking system nationwide. Since 1991, the Super Lawyers organization has evaluated attorneys across a variety of practice areas and firm sizes in all 50 states and Washington D.C. It uses a patented process of independent research and peer input before bestowing the “super lawyer” designation. No more than 5% of attorneys are ever selected by Super Lawyers.
Associations & Memberships
The attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. maintain associations or memberships with the following organizations:
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- National Lawyers Guild
- Minnesota State Bar Association
In the News
As zealous advocates for our clients, attorneys Jesse Hall and Jolie Masterson have been featured in the media. Examples include the following:
- Denver Post: Rep. Fields’ case will turn on free speech vs. criminal speech
- Denver Post: Charges will be dropped in Littleton murder case
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar: On the Government’s Misinterpretation of Cell Phone Tracking Data
- Westword: Letters to the Editor
In-Depth Experience in Criminal Defense
As trial lawyers, the attorneys at Masterson Hall, P.C. have dedicated their careers to defending clients in a wide variety of criminal cases in both state and federal court. Learn more about their practice areas.
Results-Driven Defense Attorneys
Defending you and protecting your rights to the full extent of the law requires experienced attorneys. Contact Masterson Hall, P.C. today for a NO-OBLIGATION consultation at 720-445-5505.